Employment and Volunteer Opportunities
When you volunteer, you can help this professional dance company thrive and support its growth. You'll meet new people and get to know the people at Dance Kaleidoscope. Dance Kaleidoscope is seeking new board members, committee members as well as volunteers to support our mission.
Whether you enjoy organizing events or consulting on our strategic plan, we have a place for you.
Current volunteer opportunties include:
50th Anniversary Committee (help plan special events that celebrate this milestone)
Outreach and Engagement (work with DK staff at community events such as Penrod)
Office Support (put your administrative skills to use behind the scenes)|
Graphic Design Support (put your talent to good use!)
Studio Support (help at special events such as studio performances and open houses)
Board Membership (take on a leadership position as an ambassador for DK)
Get started today. Fill out this simple form.
Committee and Volunteer Onboarding Process
- Complete the Form
- We will contact you to talk about your interests, availability, and the opportunities available.
Board of Trustees
If you are interested in serving on the board, consider serving on a committee first such as strategic planning, education, marketing or special events. This is a great way to get to know Dance Kaleidoscope.
Board Selection Process
- Complete the basic form above
- We will arrange a meeting to discuss your interests, availability, and possible role(s) for you on our Board. We'll want you to meet and spend time with staff and board prior to the next step.
- Complete a Board Nomination Form, which will be presented to the Board for approval.
- Board will vote to approve your membership at or before the next quarterly meeting.
- We'll provide onboarding with an orientation and you'll sign a board agreement and receive board member materials.
- You attend the next Board quarterly meeting.